Instructions For USE & CARE:
- Measure your bed size from inside the beads before buying a Mattress to avoid inconveniences and sagging.
- Use a firm, supportive foundation to prevent the Mattress from sagging. An old foundation unit or inappropriate bed frame may not provide sufficient support, causing Mattress, to sag gradually. For all Mattresses, do use beds frame that supports the head, foot and slides as well as a bed frame with the solid flat base. Do not fold, bend, stand to jump on the Mattress as it exerts excessive strain on the component parts and seriously damages the mattress and the foundation.
- In case you drop water, tea or coffee, clean it with dry rage followed by a moist cloth and fluffy dry piece of linen.
- Don’t use detergents to remove strain on the surface or the Mattress would get scrapped and the fabric damaged.
- Turn Mattress upside down and end to end regularly as part of the maintenance of the Mattress. This will help to equalize the compaction of the upholstery materials. The materials used in the Mattress are designed to conform to your body. Body impressions are not considered a manufacturing defect but a normal characteristic of premium bedding, indicating the comfort level comforting to your body.
- Avoid exposing your Mattress to direct sunlight to prevent colors from fading.
- Do not place heavy objects on Mattress continuously, since this may destroy its elastic properties.
- Before placing your Mattress on a box bed, make sure to cover the hinges with rugs to avoid damage to the mattress.
- Avoid smoking in bed or place products near an open flame. The Mattress is not manufactured to resist ignition from lighted cigarettes and open flame.
- The limited warranty period is valid from the date of purchase against material manufacturing defect.
Metron Customer Services:
Toll-free no. – 1800-180-3672
0129-2225856 (5 lines) (9 A.M to 5 P.M)
WhatsApp No. – 9350584666 (9 A.M to 5 P.M)