Metron Shredded blended of Memory and Pu Foam chips filled body hug pillow allows you to relax your muscles and stay in proper alignment. By placing the body pillow between your knees and hugging it as you sleep, your body will not feel the need to twist because your weight is evenly distributed. This is why the body pillow is so helpful for people with back issues.What is a Metron Love Full Body Pillow?
A a body pillow is a long, narrow pillow that is meant to be cradled between your legs as you sleep on your side. The purpose of a body pillow is to improve spinal alignment and aid in pressure point relief.How do You Use a Metron Love Full Body Pillow?
There are several ways to use a body pillow. It really depends on what you feel is most comfortable for your body. The most common ways to use a body pillow: Lay the body pillow along the length of your body. If you’re sleeping on your left, place the pillow between your legs and wrap your right leg around so that you’re cradling the pillow. You can either hug the body pillow or gently rest your hands on it. Not interested in using the body pillow this way? You can also use it to support your back as you prop yourself up in bed.Key Benefits of Sleeping with a Metron Love Body Pillow:
- Provide proper body support
- relieve pressure on the lower back, spine and hips
- Improve shoulder, hip and spinal alignment
- Distribute weight and improve blood circulation
- Enhance muscular relaxation & promote air blood circulation
- Provide additional support during pregnancy
- Can help diminish snoring (by keeping you from falling onto your back)
- Calming and relaxing
- Lessens Tossing and Turning
- Now you will never miss your beloved partner friend when he/she is not with you: We all love hugs (well, most of us) because of their instant comforting effect.